Evaldas is a business lawyer who has helped companies for more than 9 years to navigate through legal matters and disputes. Currently, he specialises in the business law area, including contracts, taxation, corporate law and commercial disputes. Evaldas mostly works with SMEs and individuals.
Evaldas expands knowledge and qualifications and follows the latest case law tendencies in respective law areas. He assisted to build up companies from the setup stage to navigating them through complex legal issues. Evaldas assisted to attract more than 2 million outside financing for a few rapidly growing start-ups.
Evaldas is experienced and attentive to the details professional who always looks at the problems complexly. He seeks perfection’s in every job he takes while solving problems creatively and effectively.
- 2008-2012 Penitentiary Law at Mykolas Romeris University (LL.B.)
- 2014-2016 Europe and International Business Law at Mykolas Romeris University (LL.M.)
- 2014-2016 Europe and International Business Law at Université Savoie Mont Blanc (LL.M.)
- Contracts (service, purchase-sale, co-founders, advisor, commission agreements. In general, drafting all contracts related to business relationships)
- Tax law (advising on personal and corporate income tax aspects, as well as consulting on VAT peculiarities)
- Corporate law (legal entities incorporation and management aspects)
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Immigration law (TRP, PRP, visas, citizenship)
- Representation in commercial disputes
- Other (intellectual property, public procurement, transport law, data protection, media law)
Pessimists are usually right, but it’s the optimists who change the world.